What is a Mormon?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Post


It's not always easy saying good bye to your brother or sibling for 2 whole years.
Today my oldest brother, Isaac left to serve a full time mission in England Leeds. It was the hardest day of my life. 2 years is a really long time. But I know they will go by fast. Bye the time he comes home, I will be 15, Jaida will be 17, landon will be 13, and last but not least marissa will be 6! Isaac will miss everyone's birthday atleast once or maybe twice. But I know it's for a good reason. I know he will be a Great one! He is a big brother and example. I will surely miss him a ton. But when he returns with honor i will be able to give him the Biggest hug. People are going to love him. I know it. He got to call us to tell us he got to Chicago safely. We didn't have much time at all but it was worth it! It was great to hear his voice again. Well I just want to say that I'm very proud of him and I know he will do great and be watched over and pretected. Love you a bunch big brother! Or known as Elder Ivins!

No comments:

Post a Comment